Nilogen’s patented tumoroid technology is a 3D cancer model that captures the full heterogeneity of an individual tumor—including intact TME—in each well, enabling a more accurate understanding of therapeutic response.
Retains Intact TME
Up to 9,000 tumoroids are created from each patient’s tumor using minimal processing, retaining an intact TME.
Captures full tumor heterogeneity
Tumoroids from each patient’s tumor are pooled so that an aliquot in each well represents the heterogeneity of the complete tumor.
Reflects clinical response rate
Nilogen’s tumoroid technology captures similar patient response rates to those seen in the clinic.
We deliver so much more than data. Our 3D-EXplore 3D cancer model platform uses the latest analytical technologies combined with advanced bioinformatics and artificial intelligence algorithms to provide you with fully interpreted, highly actionable insight to drive accurate decision making for your drug development programs.
High Content Imaging
We use advanced confocal platforms for high resolution, quantitative imaging
- Quantify tumor cell killing
- Quantify penetration distance into the TME
- Evaluate Phagocyotosis
Our expert team delivers insight from our multiparameter flow cytometric technologies
- Multiple, optimized, pre-designed or customized panels
- Fully customizable panels
- Multiplex up to 14 fluorophores in each panel
Gene Expression and Proteomics Analysis
We offer a full range of next generation sequencing (NGS) and proteogenomics analysis with the latest technologies
- Single cell RNA-seq (10X Genomics Platform)
- Single cell CITE-seq (BioLegend's TOTALseq Platform)
- Nanostring PanCancer & IO 360 Gene Expression Panels
- Custom bioinformatics and other analysis available
Multiplex Cytokine Assays
We use the BioRad BioPlex 200 for the simultaneous analysis of up to 100 cytokines and chemokines
- Highly quantitative
- Pre-designed optimised panels
- Panel customisation available
At Nilogen, our mission is to improve the treatment and quality of life for cancer patients by helping companies develop oncology therapies of the future by improving their chance of success in clinical trials through the application of game-changing human tumor tissue assays which provide a comprehensive analysis of drug impact on the immune compartment as well as tumor cells